Teams are responsible for updating scores within 24 hours of the game being played. Either team can enter the score.
To Enter Game Scores
- Click on your Team’s Bracket
- Click on your Team Name
- In the top right corner, click on Team Login
- You will need to enter the email of the Team Admin listed for your team and the 6 digit PIN.
- If you can’t remember your PIN, please click the link on that page (towards the bottom) to resend the PIN.
- Go to Score Reporting and click Home or Away Games (if you are listed as Team 1 it will be a home game for you and if you are listed as Team 2 it will be an away game for you).
- If you get a message that there are no games to report, your opponent may have already entered the game score.
- If you determine the score has not been entered but cannot log it, please try to log out of demosphere and log back in to refresh and then try again.
Request Score Update (Incorrect Score Posted)
If there is an incorrect score posted or you are unable to log a score, please fill out the form below so we can update it in the standings.
Unplayed Game Resolution Request Form
Please complete this form if your team would like to submit a formal request for an Unplayed Game Resolution to receive points for a win due to the opposing team not showing or late cancellation of a game when a re-schedule cannot be made.
Forfeit Review Request Form
Please keep in mind if a forfeit is approved, the penalty for a forfeit is as follows:
The forfeiting team
- Will get -3 points in the standings
- Must pay a $200 forfeit fine
The following fees will be incurred regardless of the result of the forfeit if notice was not given within the guidelines:
- Must pay referee fees for both teams
- Must pay any applicable field/assignor fees
- May be put on bad standing with Ohio Soccer Association and BPYSL
We encourage teams to try to workout a replay date to get the game played rather than request a forfeit. The team that cancelled late or did not show will still be responsible for the original game referee fees and any applicable field fees but should be accommodating as much as possible to get the game replayed.
Click here to request a forfeit.