Ohio Soccer Association is thrilled to offer coverage for futsal programs.
We make it easy to play and get started while still adhering to our Safe Soccer (risk) program.
- OSA member futsal programs can take place indoors or outdoors, use schools gyms, tennis courts, basketball courts, etc. and use size goals as the league sees fit.
- We allow the league to determine their rules depending on location, facilities, level of play, etc.
- Separate registration required. More risk of injury indoors as per data.
- Coaches are carded to ensure they meet Safe Soccer standards. Players are not carded.
- Coaches and players already carded under OSA in other competitions will have their Safe Soccer status carry over to futsal. Anyone new should register.
- Outside of that, OSA is hands off to let leagues play as they see fit with refs, additional rules, etc.
- Full Safe Soccer coverage from OSA.
The fee is $10 per player.
If interested, please contact our Member Services team: 330-667-0850.