More Game: Free Resources For Coaches
Ohio Soccer Association seeks to be a resource for anyone interested in coaching, whether starting new as a volunteer for your child’s team, or you’re interested in pursing a deeper learning via courses and licenses.
Please continue to check back to this page, as additional content is forthcoming.
Coaches are welcome to reach out to Dr. Tom Turner, our Director of Membership Growth & Development, with any questions.
A Letter from Dr. Tom
Change the way you run your practice! OSA has teamed up with MOJO to offer coaches access to official practice plans from Ohio Soccer Association for free using the MOJO app. These practice plans are fun and effective, and will save coaches time in preparing for practice.
MOJO is an Official Partner of Ohio Soccer Association and more than 20 other state soccer associations, as well as FC Barcelona and US Youth Soccer. More importantly, it’s trusted by more than 100,000 coaches who’ve built more than 2 million practices. That’s why we trust them with our official practice plans, too.
You can access the official Ohio Soccer Association practice plans for free by following these instructions:
- Download the MOJO app for free and select Coach A Team to start
- Join your local league or club – tap the Pencil icon next to My Team on the app and search for your organization
- On the Practice tab, select the Browse icon > Practice Plans > From My Org
- Select the practice plan you want to use
If you are interested in learning more about additional opportunities and upgrades with MOJO for your league or club, contact Tom Arnett; email@example.com.
Click here to view a presentation on MOJO.
OSA Coaches Webinar Series
- What Makes Soccer, Soccer? Lessons from Street Soccer
Monday, October 25, 2021 | View Presentation | Watch
- How A Rectangle Can Change Soccer!
Monday, November 22, 2021 | View Presentation | Watch
- Developing Positional Awareness
Monday, December 13, 2021 | View Presentation | Watch
- Do We Really Understand Our Players?
Monday, January 17, 2022 | View Presentation | Watch
- Lessons From The FUNMAPS Research
Monday, February 21, 2022 | View Presentation | Watch
- Teaching For Learning
Monday, March 21, 2022 | View Presentation