ODP Program Manager
State Office Phone
OSA North (Jessica) | 330.667.0850
OSA South (Bill) | 513.576.9555
Per our announcement in January about BAND, further ODP communications will be sent via the app.
Download the app in the App Store or Google Play.
You can also follow Ohio ODP on Twitter and Facebook for updates.
2022-23 ODP Communications
- 2.8.23: [Memphis Only] Join the ODP Memphis Group on BAND
- 11.22.22: What’s Next for ODP?
- 11.9.22: Phase I: Sessions III & IV
- 11.2.22: Phase I: Sessions I & II
- 9.8.22: 2023 Trip Abroad to Manchester
- 9.6.22: ODP Registration Now Open
Congratulations to those selected to the State Pool! We’ll see you at Bowling Green State University on June 9-11!
In the coming weeks, you can expect to receive additional information on BAND, including the following:
- Detailed daily camp schedule for all player pools
- Code of Conduct for players
- Packing list
The link to join the Phase III BAND group is the confirmation email after you register for Phase III/IV.
Boys: 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 O | 2009 Y | 2010 O | 2010 Y | 2011 O | 2011 Y | 2012 O | 2012 Y
Girls: 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 O | 2009 Y | 2010 O | 2010 Y | 2011 O | 2011 Y | 2012 O | 2012 Y
Registration for Phase III is paired with Phase IV and you’ll be refunded the Phase IV fee if your athlete is not selected. Only those selected to Phase III/IV should register. To do so, please click here.
The District Festival is for all ODP Phase I participants and will be held March 26 at Hobson Freedom Park (Dayton).
Note: due to weather, the event has moved from the 25th to the 26th.
Click here to join the Phase II BAND group to receive all communications. You will be required to download the free app.
- BAND Guide (General)
- Getting Started with BAND (Must be logged in)
- How To Set Notifications
11v11 (2006-2010) | 9v9 (2011-2012) | 7v7 (2013-2014)
- Field Map
- Phase II Absentee Form (posted in BAND group)
- ODP Commitment Form for Phases III/IV/V (posted in BAND group)
All 2006-2007 ODP players will hold their final training session on Sunday, March 26 at Hobson as previously communicated.
All players should wear their ODP training shirt at minimum, dress for the weather, and bring a ball and water. Please refrain from wearing gear with any club logo on it.
Please arrive 25 minutes prior to the start of each game.
|B2009 O||G2009 O|
|B2009 Y||G2009 Y|
|B2010 O||G2010 O|
|B2010 Y||G2010 Y|
|B2011 O||G2011 O|
|B2011 Y||G2011 Y|
|B2012 O||G2012 O|
|B2012 Y||G2012 Y|
We are tremendously excited to provide this opportunity for our ODP players!
All games will be held at the Mike Rose Soccer Complex in Memphis, TN from February 17-20, 2023.
Click here for schedules, rosters, hotel information, and refund policies.
We are excited to kick off a new season of ODP!
If you will be absent for any Phase I session, please let us know by filling out the form found here.
All field maps and addresses can be found by clicking the ‘Calendar & Locations‘ button.
Late registration for our first phase, Phase I, will be available on Thursday, November 3, 2022!
For the session schedule, including locations, times and addresses, please visit the ODP Calendar page.
Wheels up! The Ohio ODP program is going to Manchester, England from March 31-April 8, 2023…and if you’re born between 2005-2010 you are eligible to attend! You must have participated in ODP last season (2021-22), or will participate in the 2022-23 season.
We’ve teamed up with WorldStrides Sports to offer the option for anyone in these select age groups that is participating in ODP to come along!
During the trip, you will:
- Play four (4) friendly matches against local clubs
- Conduct training sessions
- Tour professional stadiums
- Attend two (2) professional games
- Enjoy plenty of time touring and sightseeing the major local and historical landmarks
- Give our players a unique opportunity to experience soccer and soccer culture in a different part of the world
- Have a local Tour Director dedicated to us 24/7
Each player on the team, as well as any of their family members who wish to join, are invited to participate.
Big thank you to everyone who attended the kickoff meeting! We had a big turnout!
Click here for the email on how to register for the trip!
Click here to view the recorded kickoff meeting (PW: ZRy%zz00).