Want to post a job listing?
Send information to: email@example.com.
Listings are free of charge and will remain posted for a period of 60 days.
OSA Member Services
This can be a part-time or full-time position as desired by the individual hired.
Ohio Soccer Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to growing soccer in the State of Ohio. Our singular goal is to support, inspire, and grow soccer by unlocking the potential within every community. We support clubs, leagues, teams, coaches, referees, parents, and players with resources, expertise, and programs that make it easier for young people to get involved and stay in the game. We stand for innovation, integrity, teamwork, inclusion, and trust.
Our member leagues and clubs enjoy a host of benefits that make it easier to manage registration, practices, safety, risk, and recruitment. Some benefits even extend to your players’ families, making it easier to save money and offset costs. We aim to help each organization develop and achieve its own goals, its own way, with the support and flexibility of a state united.
The staff member involved with Member Services is responsible for all support in the area of member services including program administration, communications, accounting, and compliance.
This position will work out of our Brunswick office.
- Prior work experience with youth soccer or other youth sports administration.
- Experience with technology to engage, inform, and communicate with members.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist with the day-to-day operations of OSA’s member services operations.
- Assist the Director of Member Services, Chief Technical Officer (CTO), and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to implement membership strategies that engage, retain and grow membership.
- Develops and fosters working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Oversee OSA’s Out of State Player and Team permission processes.
- Oversee OSA’s Guest Player and Tournament Team registration process.
- Provide membership services support in the areas of Risk Management and Coach and Player Registration.
- Provide management and assistance with OSA’s member leagues including both competitive and grassroots programming.
- Other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong administrative and customer service skills.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint.
- Requires the ability to analyze data and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge or experience working with online registration systems and databases preferred.
The deadline to apply is August 31. The position will begin in early September. Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Jen Fickett (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Member Services.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
Ohio Soccer Association – District Head Coach
Ohio Soccer Association is seeking qualified individuals for the role of District Head Coach for its Olympic Development Program. For more information, please click here.
All interested individuals should submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com by 9am on September 20, 2021.
All interested individuals should also register in Demosphere to coach ODP. Instructions here.