Club & League Guide
2022 Club & League Guide
This guide is a reference point for parents, coaches and any other interested parties regarding many Ohio clubs, leagues, and/or camps. It contains information about each organization and where to register.
- Not all clubs in Ohio opted to participate.
- Most recreational leagues are now in the midst of their spring season. Fall registration will open for many in the coming months.
- Tryout dates for competitive (travel) clubs vary. Offers to players outside the club for the 2022-23 season may be extended starting May 31.
How To Use The Guide
- The guide is organized by OSA District, which tends to follow major metro areas, then by alphabetical order.
- Each page in the guide contains a link to access the website of the league, club, tournament or partner. You may click on that link to be taken directly to it.
- The Table of Contents is linked to each appropriate page for easy access if needed.
- You may expand to a full screen view by clicking the [ ] icon in the bottom right corner.