Staff & Coaches
If you’re interested in joining our ODP staff as a coach or administrator, please make sure you have completed all of the following:
- Register to coach in ODP through Demosphere
- Complete Safe Soccer (risk) in Player’s Health (if not already done for your club)
- Complete a W-9 form (paid positions only)
Please register in Demosphere using the link provided in Step 1 below. We recommend that you use Firefox or Chrome – no Internet Explorer or Safari.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REGISTER USING THE SAME EMAIL/ACCOUNT THAT YOU ALREADY HAVE WITH YOUR CLUB DEMOSPHERE SYSTEM. FAILURE TO DO THIS COULD RESULT IN YOUR NEED TO COMPLETE RISK AGAIN.
If you are not affiliated with a club in Ohio Soccer Association, or your club has not yet added you to their Demosphere system (please confirm), then you should register as new.
- Click here [2021-22 ODP Coach Registration] and:
- If you have already completed risk for your club in 2020 in order to be carded, sign in with the same account.
- If you are not affiliated with a club in Ohio Soccer Association (college coach, etc.), create an account and register as new.
- On Registration Step 1.2, please select Register a Volunteer.
- The next step will be 2.1. Please select ODP 2021-22 from the dropdown and hit Continue.
- On Steps 2.2 – 3.1, please continue to fill out the information with accuracy. When you reach Step 3.1, if you do not have a child to register to ODP you may click No, Proceed to Next Step.
- Please continue forward. On Step 4.1, click Proceed to Checkout. There is no payment to make if you are just registering to coach, so on Step 4.2 please click Submit Order.
- Finished! You may click Finish and Return to Dashboard.
If you are new and need to complete Safe Soccer (risk), and have not already completed it in order to be carded for your club, please wait 12-24 hrs to begin so that we can initiate the process for you, then click here for directions.
New coaches will receive an email when Safe Soccer has been initiated for you. Coaches from prior seasons of ODP will not receive an email to start Safe Soccer and should wait 24 hours after signing up to coach, then use the directions linked above to complete Safe Soccer. You can complete all Safe Soccer (risk) requirements in Player’s Health.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com for assistance.
- Click on Fill & Sign tab on top right
- Click on ‘Place Signature’ option
- Follow instructions
- Please digitally sign the form using Adobe Reader
The W-9 form is a fillable PDF- just save your information on your computer and e-mail the completed PDF to:
Ohio Soccer Association CTO
If you are having trouble viewing the form as a fillable pdf. Please note – sometimes browsers change the viewing application for pdf…….see below to correct;
On Mozilla Firefox
- Select ‘Tools’ – ‘Options’ – ‘Applications’
- Scroll down to ‘Portable Document Format’ (PDF)
- Change to ‘Use Adobe Acrobat’ (default)
Adobe XI seem to work best – download here