What is Demosphere
Some highlights of the Demosphere system include:
- A user-friendly interface
- A single-sign-on ecosystem
- Streamlined payment processing
- Integrated background checks
- Website option
- Full risk integration with Player’s Health — Lindsay’s Law, Concussion Law, Concussion Training, SafeSport, and background checks
- Mobile friendly
- Intuitive financial reconciliation (reports and accounting)
Get started with Demosphere in three easy steps.
Reach out to the sales team (email@example.com, 800-949-9440 x1) at Demosphere in order to connect with your specific Account Executive.
Sign the agreement
Required regardless of whether you will process fees in the system.
Work with your account exec
After you sign, you will receive onboarding training with your account executive / a member of the support team to set up your system. The information located here will also be a resource for you, and provide OSA-specific content and instructions.
Demosphere Support Center
The support center is an OSA-specific resource updated regularly to address questions regarding set-up, syncing, hot-button issues, new features and much more.
OSA Member Services
Access the State Side of Demosphere
For league or club admins granted access to the State side, this is where you will communicate with leagues in-system, view coaches risk status and print cards/rosters (if allowed by league).
Recreational league members go here to upload player information, if they choose that option. Uploads are not an option for competitive clubs.